Categorizing NFT projects

decentraland
axieinfinity
godsunchained
etheremon
cryptokitties

Collectible & Trading Games

Cryptokitties — Yes, yes yes. The ‘original’ NFT blockchain game. But it belongs on this list! Buy, breed, and trade digital cats.

Etheremon — Strike out and capture, train, sell, and trade unique digital creatures known as “Mons.”

PlasmaBears — Build, sell, and trade digital bears. Send them on adventures to discover valuable, wearable (and tradeable) assets.

0x Universe — Build a spaceship and explore the galaxy. Colonize planets and sell resources to continue your cosmic mission.

Neon District—A multi-platform game ith item-first dynamic in which the player’s assets gain value through gameplay by adding specialized equipment, taking on special abilities, and adding character specific enhancements.

Battling Games

Chibi Fighters — Collect, trade, and battle digital warriors on the battlefield. Collect weapons and assets to trade as well.

Hyperdragons — Collect, breed, train, trade, and battle unique digital dragons on the blockchain.

MyCryptoHeroes — Collect, train and battle historical figures…all without worrying about gas fees.

Axie Infinity — Collect, raise, and battle unique digital fantasy creatures.

Gods Unchained — A ‘head honcho’ in the NFT gaming space. A card trading game with tournaments and rewards.

Blockchain Cuties — Breed, raise, battle, and outfit your creatures. Not so cute when you get them in the ring.

World of Ether — Discover, breed, and pitch digital creates against one another on the blockchain. Keep searching for a legendary monster.

Strategy Games

Decentraland — Claim your NFT-based plot of land in this VR world and prepare to build and trade assets.

CryptoAssault — Command armies in a 3D world. Capture territory, mine resources, and battle opponents.

CryptoBaseball — Collect tokens that represent real baseball players and build your team to best reflect real-world performance.

Zombie Battleground— A strategic, adrenaline-pumping, loot-filled, trading card game.

Artwork Trading

SuperRare — Buy, sell, and trade verifiably-unique digital art.

CryptoSketches — Create, buy, and sell vector images.

Then there are the projects where one can design and mint their custom tokens. And I know only Enjin Mintshop and Mokens in that category.

Means i can deploy my very own NFTs using Enjin Mintshop?

Yeah sure, It’s the most easy way to mint your own designed NFT’s or FT’s https://mint.enjin.io

cools, the gecko team should mint some enjin geckos