Collection Draft is a new game mode that has been added to the private beta. How this works:
- Player drafts a deck from random selection of cards from collection
- Players battle against others with draft decks
- Attempt to score 5 wins with the deck before 2 losses
Minor Changes Update
Added hints on the board for invalid god power or spell moves.
Raiding Kraken, Metamancy, and Azure Djinni have been removed due to known issues.
An OSX rendering bug has been fixed, where text did not render in the game for UI panels.
Other Known Issues
- Visual artifacts when hovering over cards.
- Overlap of ‘amount owned’ area over the bottom card when hovering over cards.
Collection Draft Mode:
- Wrong display of number of cards remaining on the draft deck.
- Cards you’ve already chosen in the card selection phase will not display hover over effects.
- You can break the 30 card deck limit with the use of alt+f4 or by quickly clicking a continue button while a script is still initializing, which will result in all games played with the deck getting malformed client issues. This is easily resolved by returning to the draft deck builder and ensuring you have exactly 30 cards in the deck.