Niftytown – live NFT penny auctions

cryptokitties

Hi Everyone!

This seems like a great community, and I’m glad to be here :slight_smile: My name’s Eugene, and I’ve built several NFT projects since CryptoKitties blew up, the best-known probably being KittyRace, a smart contract game for racing CryptoKitties.

Lately, I’ve been working on a concept called Niftytown. Niftytown is a live auction site for NFTs. If you’re familiar with penny auctions, it’s the same general idea: you buy bids upfront; then, whenever you place a bid on an auction, the countdown timer resets, and the auction price increases by 0.0001 ETH. If no one outbids you, you win what is likely to be a steeply discounted NFT (subsidized by the players who stopped bidding).

If you think you might enjoy the excitement/competition of Niftytown, please use this link to sign up, and you’ll get 15 extra bids when you buy your first bid pack: https://www.niftytown.com/i/NFTGECKO

Thanks for reading! Please let me know if you have any questions or comments, or run into trouble getting signed up.

:vulcan_salute:,
Eugene

Hey Eugene, its amazing that you are the one who built KittyRace and also Niftytown. I’ve played KittyRace quite a while back, and glad to see that you are working on Niftytown. At the moment it seems to be a live auction site, any other further developments that will be made?